THE TREEHOUSE ON FARRANTS HILL
231 Farrants Road, Farrants Hill, NSW 2484
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Offering seclusion and utmost privacy, 231 Farrants Road is a nature lover's paradise, offering stunning 240-degree Tweed Valley vistas, cooling sea breezes and ocean glimpses from the original hardwood-constructed 'treehouse' built over three elevated levels.
Set on 10.18 acres of hillside land, this unique property is being offered to the market for the first time in over twenty-five years.
This is your opportunity to enter the tightly held Farrants Hill market, situated just 15 minutes drive from Kingscliff beaches, coffee shops, local conveniences and the under-construction Tweed Valley Hospital.
- 10.18 acres of hillside land
- Hardwood timber home in original condition
- Sublime North facing Tweed Valley views
- Original, hardwood constructed home
- Timber Style kitchen with electric appliances
- One bathroom with a corner bath
- Separate double carport/shed
- 1km long sealed driveway to access home
- Town power, septic, 2 x rainwater tanks
- 15km drive to Kingscliff / Murwillumbah