UNIQUE FOUR-LEVEL BEACHSIDE ENTERTAINER WITH MODERN LIFESTYLE APPOINTMENTS
14 Cylinders Drive, Kingscliff, NSW 2487
Expressions of Interest
Architect designed to impart a sense of space, light and luxury is this substantial four-level lifestyle sanctuary on Kingscliff’s renowned beachfront address of Cylinders Drive.
The 856m2 floor plan is impressive in scope, illustration and design to cater to the large family via five bedrooms, four bathrooms, a dedicated cinema with an overhead projector, a home office, wine cellar, gymnasium and garaging for eight+ vehicles in the basement.
Tiles underpin the extensive entertainment room which is serviced by a full wet bar and kitchen. It is fronted by glass expanses for seamless flow to a covered veranda edging the 11-metre saltwater lap pool, heated spa and immersive tropical landscape.
Open-plan living and dining is reserved to the upper level where the kitchen is appointed a
butler’s pantry and an under-roof balcony overlooks the pool. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite with a twin vanity, and spacious sleeping quarters opening to the sheltered balcony.
A 360 degree panorama that captures the hinterland’s iconic Mt Warning to the west and ocean glimpses to the east is observed from the vast rooftop entertaining terrace accessed via an external spiral staircase.
Additional conveniences include a 8.2kW solar system, CBUS home automation, air conditioning, 3 phase power, ducted VacuMaid, security system with CCTV, a dumbwaiter, and a solar hot water system with electric back up.
Cylinders Drive edges Kingscliff’s renowned Salt Village with resort amenities including restaurants, boutique shops, a surf life saving club, patrolled beach and manicured parklands.
- Four-level architect-designed home of 856m2
- Poolfront entertainment room with full wet bar
- Dedicated cinema with projector; executive office
- Home gym, wine cellar, 11m lap pool, heated spa
- Living, dining and kitchen opens to covered balcony
- Three ensuited bedrooms including deluxe master
- Rooftop terrace has ocean glimpses, hinterland views
- Manicured low-maintenance gardens with outdoor firepit
- 8+ car basement carparking, ample storage throughout