RARE DUAL LIVING HOME IN SEASIDE VILLAGE
343 Casuarina Way, Kingscliff
Deceptive in size from the street front, this spacious dual-living residence is shielded in a slip-road just minutes from the beach, parks, the oceanfront walkway and the amenities of Seaside, Salt Village and Casuarina Town Centre.
The home would be ideal for a range of different buyers;
Investors would be attracted by two sources of income. The home can be rented separately from the apartment. Currently, the apartment has been holiday let since Christmas. Potential permanent income from the two properties would be approximately $1,400 per week.
Extended families looking for space and privacy would benefit from having two self-contained residences with separate entrances in close proximity to each other.
The property would also be ideal as a home in addition to an office or home business operating out of the apartment.
The home comprises:
- Four bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms in total
- Master bed with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Media room or 5th bedroom
- Large open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Large kitchen with island bench, Smeg appliances and walk-in pantry
- Study nook, Separate laundry, Double garage
- Air conditioning in living area and master bedroom
- Covered alfresco deck for sheltered entertaining
- Good sized backyard with room for a pool
The apartment comprises:
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- 1 bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Large covered deck off back bedroom.
- Separate entrance on the south side of the property
Versatile homes suiting an array of different functions are rarely built. Constructed in 2015, the floor plan is ahead of its time. Given recent changes to the way families live and work, these types of properties will be a prototype for family living in the future.