INDUSTRIAL LUXE ON CYLINDERS DRIVE
29 Cylinders Drive, Kingscliff
Statement interiors and a natural fusion with outdoor spaces complement the beachfront position of this architecturally designed, industrial dual-storey home on Cylinders Drive.
Interiors evoke both sophistication and comfort, beautifully illustrated through warm tones and select organic materials including extensive use of concrete, granite, wood paneling and sandstone.
Vast walls of gliding glass create an affinity with private outdoor spaces, from guest bedrooms and the parent's retreat to open-plan living and dining that merge seamlessly with alfresco entertaining. Nestled under the roofline and containing a built-in teppanyaki grill, it overlooks the tiled swimming pool and private grounds to extensive beachfront parkland.
Upstairs encompasses the stunning oceanfront parent's retreat. It has an extensive walk-in robe, fully-tiled ensuite with bath, walk-in shower, double vanity and balcony with zen roof garden. Adjoining parents retreat with Mount Warning hinterland viewing terrace and wet bar.
This statement home is within metres of the patrolled beach and is a short stroll from quality restaurants, boutique shops and café precinct of Salt Village.
- 765m2 block with 19.5m frontage
- Engineered "Off Form" Concrete
- Solid block and steel-reinforced wall construction
- Suspended floor slab upper levels / Suspended slab roofs
- Outdoor entertaining, swimming pool, teppanyaki BBQ
- Ducted zoned air conditioning throughout + Ceiling fans
- Gas fireplace, Wine cellar, Vacumaid, 5KW solar
- 4th Bedroom with separate entrance, ensuite and kitchenette
- 3.5 metre high acoustic ceilings
- 2.7m high Commercial glass sliding and bifold doors
- Future wired throughout for Smart Home technology
- Fully fenced yard with landscaped gardens and zen roof garden
- North facing private yard with manicured lawns
- Home audio speakers throughout, Security cameras and alarmed
- Keyless entry beach entrance with private outdoor hot shower
- High quality granite floors and floor to ceiling tiling in all bathrooms
- Architectural featured engineered concrete cantilevered stairs
- Semi-Basement storage 6m x 4m room for bikes surfboards or art studio
- Large laundry with size to hold 2nd fridge
- Large Double garage with epoxy flooring & 2 carports
Contact Agents Greg Costello on 0402 284 124 or Chris Hall 0423 563 480 for more property information.