"THE JETSONS" - CASUARINAS LANDMARK BEACHFRONT RESIDENCE
1 Beech Lane, Casuarina
This striking residence sets new benchmarks in design excellence, innovative engineering and ultimate liveability.
Aptly titled "The Jetsons", this stunning beachfront residence draws inspiration from Googie Architecture, the exaggerated and once-futuristic style, where buildings are defined by geometric shapes and bold use of glass, concrete and steel.
Strategically orientated, designed and constructed to maximise all 58 metres of north frontage, yet retaining upmost privacy, the 502m2 elongated residence balances bold elements with timeless materials.
Large custom-curved horizontal windows render an additional point-of-difference to the dual-storey facade, which appears to defy gravity, via a top level, that skews 45 degrees to produce a dramatic overhang. Aesthetics are balanced by considered social amenity and exceptional lifestyle and leisure provisions. These include a soccer pitch, in-ground trampoline, gated beach access, covered alfresco entertaining terrace, outdoor shower, and a 25m heated lap pool with an adjustable Olympic-grade starting block and black-tiled lane markings.
Interiors evoke minimalism through colour, texture and selected materials from raw concrete floors, soaring white walls and dark cabinetry, to vast glass expanses juxtaposed with sheer black curtains. Natural light and sea breezes influence the integrated living, dining and cooking area via 28 metres of soaring glass doors that glide back for seamless interaction with outdoor spaces.
Positioned to serve both indoor and outdoor dining, the streamlined kitchen has the convenience of a butler's pantry, awning splashback and black Smeg appliances, including an induction cooktop.
The top level is defined by 70m of automatic windows and an open rumpus room, overlooking the lap pool. All four secondary bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes and private access to two contemporary bathrooms, whilst the stunning master suite has a dressing room, deluxe ensuite with twin vanities and a double shower.
Technological advances include:
- Google home automation
- Keyless entry
- Zoned and ducted air conditioning
- Video intercom
- Solar panels.
- 841m2 beachfront block; 58m of uninterrupted north orientation
- Highly engineered, master-built dual-storey design spanning 502m2
- 25m heated lap pool with tiled lane and adjustable starting block
- Complete concrete construction with tinted eco glass throughout
- Streamline kitchen with black stone benches and Smeg appliances
- Open study, top-floor rumpus room inbuilt trampoline, soccer pitch
- Mudroom/laundry with airing racks, triple garage with storage area
- CCTV, Video intercom, zoned air conditioning, Google home automation
- 500m to Casuarina Town Centre
- 15 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport
- 15 minutes to Southern Cross University
- 30 minutes to Byron Bay / Gold Coast